Friday, July 30, 2010

Documentary work

In the past few weeks, two amazing documentary ideas have come to me.

The first one begins with a Native American that was part of the 1969 occupation of Alcatraz Island. That story in itself is tremendous, but this one travels back through the recent heritage of this woman and covers what led up to her involvement and how it has affected her life since then.

This doc is a simple production with myself and one other doing everything that's needed.

The second doc is an adaptation of a book (adaptation also written by the author of the book). I don't want to talk about it with specific mention until I can find a Producer, but it is along the lines of rock musicians and activism.

If anyone knows of a competent Producer that may be interested in this, please let me know!

I'll continue blogging about them after production begins.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment